Monday, November 2, 2009

what better way to celebrate halloween than to fall down some stairs?

Felt like complete crap this week... I feel like I have been in a wrestling match with a grape harvester... had to get an emergency appt with the massage therapist on wed. because i couldnt even walk because of my back and hip- pulled something monday morning- dont think it helped i was on my hands and knees cleaning the carpets sunday night... so- halloween comes- have had devon home ALL WEEK except friday from school... my mother comes over.. I am NOT in a good mood- my back is killing me, kids are grating on my nerves big time... ( and have robbie over too) and what do i go and do??? I go to go next door ( we are all hanging out there to hand out candy)... I grab my extra large stainless steel bowl which is almost over flowing with candy and FALL DOWN my front stairs.. yes on my bad side right on the shoulder, hip, leg and arm... yes I am becoming my mother... hadnt even had a drop to drink ( yet lol) scraped all my hand up.. shin is scraped and turning red... and candy fucking everywhere....so what do I do then? I make sure I am not spurting blood anywhere, that i havent broken anything and I could stand up... picked up the candy... dropped it off next door, put bandages on my hand... grabbed a bottle of wine and a glass and went next door and proceeded to polish off said wine and more while my mother took devon around the street.

we all ended up in the redneck bar down here- but I was somehow home by 1130?? wow.. there was a time when i didnt even go OUT until 1130 lolol...took an alieve, went to bed and woke up at 7... feeling like a mac truck had snuck into my bedroom and run me fucking over...didnt have a hangover THANK FUCKING GOD lol.. but i would have rather had a hangover then the aches and pains my whole body feels right now.

ended up at my mothers at 330 after dropping robbie home and then erin and jim came over and we all had pizza and wings.. i ended up leaving early because i just couldnt handle the pain anymore- and my stomach was killing me ( dont ever have 2 bowls of cabbage soup after a night of drinking lolol) so I came home got devon in bed in record time and was OUT for the night by 730. woke up at 4,.. I dont even think dean believed me when I said i was going to bed at 730... but fuck i was tired and worn out.

cant wait for christmas! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment