Wednesday, October 28, 2009

geesh... I was so friggen tired yesterday I could have napped on and off all day ( had devon NOT been home and wanted my attention all day... sigh) and here I am up at 430am now... having gone to bed at 1115. why is this? I will be tired again in 2 hours.

going to keep devon home again- not that hes not raring to go and hopping around as usual, but he still looks like crap and coughing all the time... I am sure even if I DID send him the school would be calling me. All this media hype about this swine flu is leaving me confused and scared... esp now that this 13 year old died... and then the 10 year old from ottawa on the weekend... both started to feel better than WHAM... so how do I know if devon just has a seasonal cold or flu or something worse? even if i DID take him to a clinic or dr that would say to just keep him home and treat it like the flu... that poor 13 year old went to the clinic sunday and dead on monday , the drs having told the father to go home and dr him with over the counter stuff and plenty of fluids...and how do I know that devon doesnt have some underlying chronic illness? just LOOK at him... and he has a perpetual runny nose from sept. - april... sigh,..

because I am keeping devon home I have no CLUE how we are going to run errands.. do I make dean do it all and I stay home? he still has to go to the bank.. I cant do that for him... and I have an appt with the massage therapist at 115. except for literally maybe an hour I have been home since last thursday.. I myself am getting cabin fever.. and i am hacking as usual..and so so tired... which scares me.. I usually dont feel this whipped with just my usual cold gone into my chest thing.. i want to nap all the time now and I have been "sick"since 2 days after Thanksgiving.

damn this whole h1n1 crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment