Thursday, May 21, 2009

may 21st 2009

wow 2 posts in 2 days... :)

this is Dean's last day of vacation... back to the regular friday to Tuesday on the road crap tomorrow. I don't hold much hope in a winning ticket in last night's 6/49 lol... however maybe i should check my ticket just to be sure ;) Did I mention i hate his job lately? I hate his job :p

Devon had his first baseball night last night... it went well.. it was interesting. All sorts of different levels of functioning there for sure.. wow. and of course not one person his age.. I think there might have been a kid there 12 or so but other than that they were 20's and up.. Devon didnt mind it seemed and befriended just about anyone who functioned enough to talk to him. He got a "home run"... actually he hit the ball just short of the pitchers mound and the one more coherent teen "overthrew" the ball way out to right field just so he had a chance to run to first.. and they fumbled the ball so badly that he made it in to home... NOONE except the one teen, volenteers and of course parents knew... devon was so proud that's all we have heard since that he hit a home run :P and maybe he will win a trophy now :) we are just glad he had fun and wants to go back next week!

Tonight we go out to dinner with Dean's parents to Swiss chalet. should be interesting lol... they have invited Mum and Joe too???!!!! WHY I have NO clue.. they havent seen my mother ( other than the occasional in passing- like russells birthday- or the odd Christmas... its not like they are friendly... at least i have my mother on my side if they decide to insult me or throw a dig in... my mother wont put up with anything. I dont know whats worse.. dinner out at a restaurant or at their house... he can be soo friggen rude... and LOUD... but at least i have mum there.Not exactly a nice quiet peaceful pleasant last evening I had planned for dean's last night home... sigh. oh well.

Dean should be coming home from the school bus stop in a second so until next time!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment