Tuesday, October 27, 2009

YAY it's Tuesday! lol. Dean is coming home... all shall be well :p

Threw my back out yesterday morning.. lower left side this time... I was reaching for the milk in the fridge and I felt the burn and spasm... been walking around like an old lady ever since... stairs of course are worse... trying to stretch the are out and have had two jaccuzis and aleive but this morning wow. Taking mum's massage therapist appt for tomorrow or I may not be walking by thursday. Doesn't help I am coughing and its spasming.. or that I steam cleaned the carpets the night before...prob contributed.

Devon has been sick since Friday. it was a very very very quiet weekend :) :P. He basically slept the entire weekend but seemed whiny and getting back to his usual demanding, moody self by last night... and he doesnt seem hot now. which is good but boy was it calm and peaceful here all weekend ;p he's still coughing and really pale so I will keep him home at least one more day... wouldnt want him to miss Halloween, that would suck.

I still feel a bit whipped... still coughing.. still tired.. we were supposed to go to sick kids today for devon's mri but I had to cancel.. even if he wasn;t sick they have major probs with people hacking in the hospital..They put is on their cancellation list which they said could be another 6 months...we waited to get THIS appt from march,... geesh by the time he gets an mri he will be 9, waiting from the time he was 7...knowing MY luck, the next appt I will be sick with something NEW lol

I will write later- its 638 and russell's been in the shower since 615... better get him going or he will miss the bus,...
Su

No comments:

Post a Comment