Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I see a pattern here... blog all the time... then don't blog for weeks... actually I don't get a lot of computer time... between the kids and other kids coming in here I get a few minutes here and there and not really enough time to sit and write anything.. even this morning ( its 557am) I have to get russell up in a couple of minutes.. than devon and start the day rolling...

I have barely slept this week... between post nasal drip at night making me wheeze, cough and gag... or the dog.. or cat.. or my bladder or kids, I jump up after having only gone to bed a couple of hours before. Last night I went to bed at 1230,... listening to my lungs and throat crack, pop and sound like a dying bag pipe... i finally fell asleep a little after 1 only to be waken up at 415,,. i really contemplated trying really hard to go back to sleep then said to myself fuck it,..I hear my alarm going off in my room right now- for 6am. I then feel guilty cuz dean will come home today and tonight i will be exhausted and prob. fall asleep by 9 on the couch- but at least tuesdays dean is exhausted too.

I just finished paying the utilities and bills online... there goes my child tax credit- but at least telus, water, gas and visa is paid for the month- dean will have to pay hydro- just cant swing another 270 odd bucks :p we have to cough up $250 for devons therapy some how too- and russell needs 40 today for a class trip for drama to toronto next week... plus I am getting my hair cut this morning AND need to get something at the butcher for dinner. sigh... why oh why didnt we win lotto max on the weekend?! 25 million would have sure come in handy! :) on the bright side we managed to only go into overdraft 2.71 cents in our joint account even WITH having dean home and paying for meds... so thats def. a plus! i was really fucking dreading looking at the balance this morning... not looking forward to christmas.... if it werent for that we would keep our head just above water... sigh I wish someone could hand me a job monday, tuesday and fridays between 9 and 3 :p that would be absolutely perfect... esp if russell goes and gets himself a job soon- my child tax credit will then be reduced by a couple hundred because of his disability.. once he starts work its cut off.. which is ironic.. cuz its not like his med bills go away!!! but according to the gov't if hes capable of working than his disabilites just seem to disappear into thin air...and the fact we no longer have any medical benefits.. yeah that makes it so much easier.

I dont want to go wake russell.. i wish i had an intercom yeah i am that lazy ( and tired! lol) i figure i have about 5 minutes until i have to scramble... he has to be out at the bus for 20 after 7..

I wish dean didnt have to go back to work this week- it was so nice having him home for a whole week. It would be nice if we saw each other every night...

I am going to be so dead on my feet by the time i get home after my errands and appts today.. I am already tired and every joint in my body is aching,..

well i must be off- otherwise russell would sleep till noon- lol

Su

No comments:

Post a Comment