Sunday, April 26, 2009

another week is over

it's been another long week. I threw my back out rearranging our bedroom furniture.. I have had worse.. its at that point where if i move a certain way its a stabbing shooting pain in my lower left- and it kills me to lay or move in bed but I can find an ok position if i am sitting or standing and dont move. i am going to have to go to the massage therapist if it doesnt get better in a couple days. I also still have a cold. I looked on my blogs- 2 blogs ago to be precise when i actually GOT the cold and thought i was getting over it.. that was around the 1st of April.. and here it is the 26th and i am still coughing up a lung. I thought this time it wasnt going to be bad... stupid me. ( as I light another smoke)

we got a new dryer- YAY lol. its huge.. twice the size of the washer and twice as fast. i hate the fact I have to WAIT for the wash so bloody long now..it also has a sensor in it too so that it actually only runs as long as there are wet clothes in it.. so it senses the wetness.. even if u set it for say 45 minutes the clothes may only TAKE 20.. so it will shut off.. or vise versa.. so no more running down to check and restart the dryer for me now lol. Dean also got himself an armoire in the "as is" section.. it has a couple scratches at the very bottom of it ( which touched up with brown marker noone will even notice ;) and inside it on the bottom under the drawers a piece of the wood under the railing is bashed a little but completely functionable and its the inside anyway so who even sees it?? we got it for 199 from 799!!! woo hoo! I just love a deal :) we also got the dryer for 200 off too (it was in their flyer) :P

I need a hair cut so badly. I should have made an appt for tomorrow or tuesday- i think those are our only free days for awhile. I am begininning to look like my uncle tommy circa 1980. it ain't pretty. I was looking forward to a couple of appt free weeks but then people kept calling to make appts for devon and russell and soon my book started to fill up again.. even JUNE too.. I am expecting even more too as genetics finally books theirs in once they get back to Dr Shapir over the test results. Speaking of results- we have some of them back- part of the metabolic amino acid blood levels.. for devon 10 out of the 13 of his were high. NOT normal and NOT good. Having ONE high isnt good and he has 10. However i dont know all the specifics - only a geneticist can explain this to us..right now i just have the names and numbers/levels.They havent finished anything else yet- the dna etc. We go up to Toronto on may 13th.. morning is at Toronto western hosp. and the afternoon at sick kids for mri's for both kids.. ( hopefully both kids- they only had russell in their system.. dr shapir is using her pull and trying to get devon booked the same day so we dont have to go back up just for him-) and hopefully russell wont be in Ottawa either... his school still hasnt given me final dates for his school trip... talk about unorganised omg. I still havent paid the final installment yet either.. that was supposed to be due in MARCH but they didnt know how MUCH yet.. so they put it off and will inform us.. well here it is end of APRIL and the trip is next month... and we dont even know when they are GOING!! I HATE dealing with people like this... I am much to organised not to mention i book appts for these kids months in advance!!! I cant stand it when people cant do their jobs competantly.

On a postive note. I can fit into my shorts from last year- or at least the 2 pairs I have worn this weekend so far. my shirts, well um they are a bit like sausage casing on me this year :p i am definately not just an xlarge from a regular store at the moment... sigh. really dont have the heart to go purchase a bunch of shirts from my mothers store in a plus size.. the thought just depresses the shit out of me but what the hell am I supposed to do... the warm weather is already friggen here and in these shirts i have a case of muffin top haha. If only I was 10 lbs thinner.. I am so good for days and days and then usually one or sometimes 2 then i end up eating at night- nothing huge but having 2 snacks at night- like a bowl of cereal plus a handful of chips or something and i blow my diet all to hell.. and then the guilt comes. like gees su.. you were so fucking good all week why the fuck did you Eat THAT last night? you were good all day yesterday- counted every fucking calorie you ATE and then you HAD to have that bowl of corn pops AND CHIPS when you were reading last night eh? it wouldnt be so bad either if i could go to bed when i actually wanted too.. but i have to the whole devon dance at night.. and lay there with him while he watches tree house and snacks and i read.. i dont even eat while hes snacking but its after hes finally asleep and i have me TIME alone.. after my bath.. i am usually so tired i could fall asleep on my feet then DEAN calls and expects me to chat with him for an hour.. and i go help myself to a snack at midnight... stupid me- when all i want to do is sleep. and this is why its taken me 2 months to lose 9 lbs. I could have been down almost 20 now if i cut that out!

I am exhausted. I got up at 6am. ( its 747 now) It's saturday and devon was actually still sleeping... my back was killing me and my feet were both asleep- and not a light tingling feeling asleep but a terrible shooting pains pins and needles kind that only is helped by getting up and having blood flow to them. I could very easily go back to bed- but that would only result in my hacking my brains out, my back throbbing and devon doing God knows what without my supervision. yesterday when i was on the computer he set up a lemonade stand in the front of our house on a box with his bath towel draped over it, the pitcher of juice from our fridge and a stack of old glasses from our cupboard.. he was going to sell a glass for 10 dollars lol...have to admire his entrepreneurship however he made one heck of a mess from the kitchen to the lawn in 15 minutes and he had a melt down.. i said you should have asked mummy if when u want to do something like this.. not to mention there was NOONE on our street out at all yesterday.. i said if you want to have a LEMONADE stand you should really sell LEMONADE.. GOOD lemonade too.. not unknown juice thats been in our fridge for 4 days lol out of old glasses that never come clean on a bath towel on a box and perhaps lower your price from 10 dollars to 25 cents?? ;) I let him sit out there anyway for 15minutes while i cleaned up.. its not like he was hurting anyone lol i even BOUGHT a cup... lol

anyway- now to just get through the rest of the weekend and on the bus tomorrow morning... then perhaps I can have a nap...

Su

No comments:

Post a Comment