Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hard to believe that 8 years ago I was getting ready to give birth to my youngest child. Time slips away from us so quickly that 8 years have seemed to have gone by without me realizing it... yet on some days they have also been the longest 8 years of my life!!!! :oP

I am getting over yet another cold. I was about due for one- hadnt been sick for at LEAST 3 months lol. Didnt hit me that hard which is good, ( knock on wood)- not the usual settle in my chest and set my asthma off for another month crap like it usually does.. lets hope it goes away completely in a couple more days.

I lost my bridge- NOT a good thing. So I have gone without a front tooth now for 2 weeks. I have tried to keep my smiling and talking in public to a minimum and hopefully I will have my new one ready by my tuesdays appt. now- to figure out how i am going to PAY for it... ack.. since our insurance isnt covering it..but its not something i can go without... kinda NOTICEABLE!!!

I also lost 8 lbs.. not alot but a start. not even going to say what i have left to go lol... it would only depress me and prob jinx any hope of losing anymore. however since i just really only started to put my heart and mind into actually trying for about a month now, - 8 lbs is pretty nice to see on the scale. my main goal for now is to fit comfortably into LAST years summer clothes!!!! LOL. ( which are one size less then what I am currently wearing :( so- I have at least 10 - 15 lbs to go to drop a whole size in my opinion.... sigh. WHEN i get that far THEN I will set another goal.

Russells currently lost 53 lbs. I cant get over it. Hes now 5'10 too... he looks like a completely different kid... now that that front tooth is coming in too i keep looking at him in wonder. even the dog doesnt recognise him 1/2 the time... if he comes into the room buddy will start to bark and russell says dumb ass its ME lol.. Devon is still the same height as he was LAST summer.. but hes gained 2 lbs ( he could stand to gain at least another 10)... maybe he will have a growth spurt soon... and hopefully gain some weight with it.

were taking devon to see monsters vs aliens on wednesday for his birthday with some of his friends... we got him a new green machine ( the bigger one- dean picked it up at toys r us in miami) and some lego... we gave him his presents already since dean wont be here tomorrow... and the kids on the street have taken over the green machine.. and devon of course lets them... sigh. I just hope it doesnt get smashed up like the other one.. he wont be getting another one!!!I am the only parent outside all the time ( and dean when hes home) and we are constantly having to parent every kid in the neighbourhood as well as our own... its a little grating.

devons watching the superfriends... mr Mxleplik (sp?) is just as gay as he was 30 years ago.

anyway... going to go

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he is 8! Holy. I guess it makes sense,you were pregnant at my wedding 8 years ago.Yes Mr mxleplik is a raging homo sexual. We'll see you guys at moms next week

    ReplyDelete