Tuesday, February 10, 2009

going to the Bilski's,,,

Ok

So I am bored.

Dean isnt home yet... he has to drop off or pick up pallates somewhere then go pick up a load of pasta at Ollivera in Hamilton ... then he will head to the yard... THEN he will head home... I can expect him sometime prob around 2ish... ( its 944am) I think my mother is popping by prob. around the same time... by then i will be ready for a sleep....

I supposed I could play video games- but I dont have the energy or feel like it... or read.. but the books i have left are kind of heavy and I am not in the mood... I also have a sink full of dishes but thats Russells job and if I do it then i have to deduct it from his allowance and he didnt have time to do it before school today... I could vaccum... or mop.. or I am sure find countless other Mrs Bilski ( deans mother) like activities to do.. but I didnt get a lot of sleep last night and have a cold.. so feel like crap...( I am sure thats never ever stopped deans mother in 82 years... even in death she will be doing something...."just von second hans.. i cant die yet.. i have to I'ON yo'r UNDERV'ER!!!")

I am sure dean will drag my ass to his parents this week... prob. thursday... after all it was "deanie's" birthday last week... heaven forbid they come up HERE... or have made plans last week when it WAS his birthday... I wish he would go alone... I cant stand going. HE cant stand going... but duty calls...I am sure if his parents werent 82 we wouldnt go so often... ( which actually isnt all that often,... maybe once a month... but it feels like it... I come out of a visit from them feeling like it lasted a week and I did 100 rounds in the ring...emotionally spent. Only so many times you can be blamed for ww2... or hear about those damn jews.. or hear about how they hate this and that... How dean " should have married his OWN kind" how fat i am,.. how I am not like deans dead sister...how perfect his other sister is or how clean her house is..its enough to drive anyone nuts.

I am sure mrs bilski has a wonderful present for deanie... a shirt thats 2 sizes too small... or a bottle of really stinky cologne from avon... and we will be served really horrible stale german cake that you have to stick in your coffee just to soften to be able to slide down your throat without gagging. and I WILL eat it... one because she will MAKE ME... even while telling me how horribly FAT I am she will force feed me because its GERMAN cake, the BEST!!... and TWO... it keeps my mouth busy and out of trouble... otherwise I am liable to say things... like wow you nazi bastard lol

ok so maybe I am being too judgmental. God wouldnt want me to be like that. These people were brainwashed war time... and face it they arent the brightest of people. ( mrs B actually had to ask her son how old he was this year) I have to feel sorry for them... I just want to know why I cant feel sorry for them from a far?? ;)

1 comment:

  1. omg...the image of you shoving dry, german cake in your mouth as a gag is priceless!! :D

    if it's that dry....maybe it's nonfat? a healthy alternative? rofl

    ReplyDelete