Friday, February 13, 2009

my week since wednesday

It's been a busy week.

Wednesday we were in Toronto all day... didnt get out of there until almost 5 and back into Niagara till going on 8!! ( we hit rush hour of course!) it was an extremely LONG day. Our appt was for 11 but we didnt get in there until 1130... broke for a 20 minute lunch, then ended at about 445. you tell me where in Niagara youre going to get two psych appts. for THAT LONG??!! She increased two of devons meds., ordered more bloodwork, ( apparently his iron is really low- because hes NOT EATING) and informed us of all the waiting times etc of all his referals. Russell- she didnt change any meds ( yet) ordered blood work and an mri etc.. waiting time for mri- nine months. also referred him for an evaluation like devon just had. The waiting time for genetics at sick kids is 8 months,... the pediatric neuro- JUNE... and the skelatal/muscular - also june/july.

YAY I didnt have to go to the Bilski's this week,... of course dean said NEXT week for sure... DOH!! he didnt even CAll THEM!!! wow!!! I AM SHOCKED LOL what would he have said to them anyway? she would have said and how are things? how are the boys? what have you been up to? Dean would have said.. everything is fine.. nothing much... boys are fine... nothing new... he doesnt tell them ANYTHING.. which I dont fault him in the slightest... there is NO POINT... they dont understand nor do they TRY or WANT to...these are the same people that told me to put both kids in institutions 2 years ago. so why bother telling them anything? they are heartless and cruel and brainless.

I get to spend Valentines day alone yet again. dean got me a card. YAY. lol it has a picture of a chimpanzee on a toilet with some "witty" comment.. i read it and he had the nerve to say whats wrong after i put it down and proceeded to pick up my book and continued to read it... i said what was I supposed to do? cry? get emotional over a monkey taking a dump? coo over how romantic it is or how much THOUGHT you put INTO IT?!!

geesh.

I got him a cute stuffed animal holding heart candies and a cute card.. I couldnt afford alot this year but at least i bought him something cute.. and i tucked it into his side of the bed where he found it before he got into bed last night.


its not like we werent anywhere that he couldnt even picked up anything small... or even a card that wasnt so ,,, well... STUPID. what are we 12?

yesterday the boys come home from school- russell says devon didnt have his ds on the bus.. i said well he LEFT the house with it in the morning!!! ( dean drove the kids to the bus stop).... dean looks in the car.. nope not there... i check his pockets.. backpack etc... I am yelling omg.. this is the schools brilliant idea... send an autisitic child with a 150 dollar game system t0o keep him calm...and I was mad at dean too.. if he had it when he WENT in the car.. and NOT on the bus... he MUST have dropped it from the car TO the bus... why didnt dean make sure he had it? so I started to yell at dean too.,... then the boy from across the street brings it over.. he found it at the bus stop on the road... it was run over... of course doesnt work... I am freaking.. for one, this is what keeps devon CALM on the bus.. and i was having visions of me taking this kid in the car until grade 8, 2x a day... and two.. i DONT HAVE THE MONEY to replace it... devons crying his eyes out...

after I calm down... apologise to everyone for losing my mind...i got out devons bank... counted out ALL OF HIS MONEY (44 bucks) and he also had an eb games card for 25 bucks from christmas... we call... 4th ave has a used one for 109 bucks... yikes... dean says he will scrape together the rest...dean goes flying out of here to get one AT DINNER TIME.... i said to devon maybe you should really show daddy youre happy and thank him when he comes home... he didnt need to do this.. he could have made you wait till you had ALL the money yourself etc...maybe you could say i love you or youre the best dad ever or something like that...he says he will.

when dean gets home, dean hands him the ds and devon takes it without a word... pops a game in and starts playing.. dean and russell start talking to me... after dean gets the bbq going i said to devon, what do you say to daddy? remember i said you should show him how happy you are? he said like a robot" THANK YOU DAD... I love you.,..YOU ARE THE BEST DAD EVER." monotone and went on playing,...i said wow devon...good to see your excited lol...I told him i wont be doing that again... if he loses it again we wont be running out of here like crazy people and replacing it!!

I made and decorated heart sugar cookies for devons class last night. I hope dean remember to take them in on his way to work!!!

anyway. My mother is supposedly stopping by to get super 7 and 649 money soon... so I am going to read until she gets here...and try enjoy an hour or so to myself before the LONG WEEKEND alone with the kids ( and prob + robbie) sigh....

until later-
Su

No comments:

Post a Comment