Tuesday, February 17, 2009

to dream the impossible dream....

I feel like my life has been taken over by appts. I finally listened to my messages since Friday- ( I know I am so bad) and low and behold- 2 more appts and one happens to be TOMORROW IN FRIGGEN TORONTO OMG!!) like THAT fits into my schedule :( Russell has an eeg at 1030 at the toronto western hospital... I think i am going to let Dean take him alone... Dr Consky's office left a message too.. Russell has an appt march 6th for pre op... and I just called dr Sinton's office for russells physical for his operation ( which is march 12th at 9am) for feb. 24th at 1020. he also has an orthodonist appt on march 19th and both kids have a dentist appt on march 26th... then you factor in we go to Toronto March 4th to the muscular/skeletal dr for Devon and March 11th to Dr Shapir... I am ready to hire a secretary AND a chauffeur. Perhaps I should just rent an apartment in Toronto... it might be cheaper then the gas/parking!!!

March is going to be NUTS. On top of the fact Russell all during his march break is going to be in NO shape after his surgery to be doing anything...and prob. in a horrible mood to deal with at all. FUN FUN FUN.

I put my lower neck/ left shoulder blade out last night. I was on the computer and i stretched then i heard/felt a POP and i knew... shit. I had a 30 minute jaccuzzi.. didnt do anything. I popped some gel caps and went to bed.. couldnt get comfortable.. finally fell asleep around 2aM. and guess what... I woke up and it was 730 in the freaken morning omg... I was frantic. I got the kids up in record time... but needless to say i had to drive them in... could barely turn my head... came home and heated my pack and put it on my neck... cant even go to the massage therapist because they are still dicking aroung with my insurance because of the car accident- and the letter/ referal from the drs etc... I am so mad about all that,... all they needed to do is start be back on... the auto ins. signed me OFF... but greenshield wants this and that and everything else... meanwhile I am dying.

I would love to win the 6/49 this weekend. 39 million WOW..(actually it would be 19.5 million if i won... my mother and i go in on the tickets every week... 50 50- hey not going to balk at that!!)
I could so many great things with that kind of money. ( hey including getting a friggen massage without having to worry about insurance lol) I would have my husband HOME and not on the bloody road 5 days a week... we could actually deal with all these appts and STILL see have some actual time to spend together!!!! pay off the house.. the car...buy a real second car, not a 13 year old piece of crap with the hood thats held down with a bungee cord- a screw the car- get that limo and chauffeur!! lol buy REAL furniture not crap from leons that breaks in 3 months... lol I could buy my brother and sil a HOUSE ( across the street from mine ;p) I could donate a ton of money for research for tourettes and autism and so maybe they would actually find meds or treatments or genetic research that would actually find a CURE so i wouldnt have to go to all these bloody appts so MUCH in the FIRST place lol... ahhh to dream..

No comments:

Post a Comment