Sunday, September 6, 2009

2 days before school starts and I am so not ready... there isnt A LOT to GET ready but I really don't want to deal with before school battles.. get to bed battles... walking to the bus stop and the whole feel of schedules again. I have tried now for the past couple days to get the kids to bed early.. but it doesnt seem to be working in my favour... the first night devon and I went to bed early enough and I lectured russell that he had to go to bed by 11... Devon wakes up just before 11 and wakes ME up.. and even after he fell back asleep awhile later, i didnt get back to bed until 1.. then laid there. and when I got up from being woken up, russell was STILL on the computer, begging for just one more minute to play his game etc...

Last night I tried to get Devon into bed by 830... then dean calls... his truck broke down AGAIN.. same thing as last time, the computer... ( am really hating computers in vehicles right now!) and i talked to him, trying to cheer him up until his tow truck came... hes in Orlando at the moment.. so- by the time I got off the phone, devon was STILL up at 1030.. went into the games room and got russell off the computer and laid down again with him... i laid there for an hour- neither one of us was sleeping and then realized i left the ice cream maker going,, so i told devon to stay in bed and go to sleep and went downstairs to deal with that...

came back upstairs, didnt hear anything from the bedroom so I decided to get on the computer for a bit... TWO hours later i hear devon... he hasnt even slept yet and it;s after one am. SO, i laid back down AGAIN with him... and we both fell asleep around 3!! I dont know how this kid does it.. i was and am exhausted... and he got up around 7.,...I am REALLY going to have to try and get both kids IN bed and ASLEEP tonight... Devon by 9 at the latest and russell 1030ish... or my tuesday morning will be even more stressful.

Went and picked up devons ds yesterday from the box dr. omg cost me $50 just to fix! But I cant imagine his bus rides in the morning without it.. and still cheaper than buying a new one for 129+tx or a dsi which he wants, for 200! my mother hadnt come home yet from port dover; couldnt get a hold of her on the phone; so I went over to the giant tiger in fonthill to kill time... bought russell a new watch and a few other things, called my mother who said just to keep her car until today... she said just come over to her house for dinner with her car, she was whipped. fine- worked for me.. so I came home and started dinner and two ice cream bases.. strawberry and vanilla...got the vanilla going right now.. made the strawberry last night.. used a custard base this time... we shall see how it turns out..

September brings appts all over again.. running here, there, toronto etc...I really am going to have to try and get back into the whole swing of things... at least I will have my mondays off .. and maybe get a chance to use my treadmill more than once a week like I am doing now.. also rose asked me to go for a coffee monday or tuesday... so much to cram in, into a week,.. and when dean comes home there is just way too much to do in 2 days. We also have been trying to get this homeline and transfer his accounts from his bank to the rbc.. we started it all in JULY.. and running to the rbc to sign this or appt that.. i sure hope it all gets done soon- this is ridiculous! unfortunately its also a necessity, since andy took our medical benefits away a month ago...and hopefully the CAR will actually be FIXED this week for REAL.. sick and tired of taking it to Brian cullen all the time and they SAY they fixed it but haven't!

anyway- got to fly... deans beeping me and i want to know where he is and if he got another truck or is laid over :(

ttfn

Deans still in Orlando at the freightliner dealership...so another guy is going to come and pick him up around 3pm and be his " codriver" to miami, get his berries in charlotte etc.. i sure hope andy doesnt give him "codriver" pay for all this shit! GRRRR next week dean "should" be getting stat holiday pay for labour day and I can totally see ellie and andy cutting his pay because of this week to make up for their lost $$ for THAT.we will see. Hes in the office at the dealership right now.

russell JUST got up...and that was with me waking him up.. he has the nerve to tell me that he wanted to wake up an hour ago and i didnt wake him up. nice try.. what r u going to so come tuesday? not to mention what if I had a job or things to do.. and HE had a part time job? who would be getting him up, prompted and ready THEN? its called an alarm clock and motivation russell.. btw my ice cream turned out great! extra creamy AND it firmed up alot quicker.. the consistancy is a lot better too.

No comments:

Post a Comment