Saturday, September 12, 2009

saturday night... here I am playing hangaroo http://www.hangaroo.info/ and talking to dean... who is now finally in miami.. having been gone 3 days... I figured out we have seen each other 4 days total ( including 1/2 days, like tuesday night and part of friday mornings) out of 14 days... sad.

went to the pen today with devon ( dropped robbie and russell at the movies to see gamer so I figured what was the point of wasting the gas just going home and coming back)... this is the 2nd time at the pen in 3 days.. I bought devon a new pair of shoes for school ( he has to keep a pair of indoor shoes there and last years are ratty).. bought him a 5 dollar lego set ( he really really really wanted this star wars set with the taun taun but shit it isnt Christmas!) 3 shirts for devon and some books for me... then we sat and had fries in the food court... devon was surprisingly good, ( not counting the tiny meltdown over the lego set) but he pulled himself together.. GOOD JOB DEVON! :) :P

he came home friday with yet another demand from the school for money... sigh.. now I need to cough up 11 bucks for a richmond st gym shirt and 12 for the shorts... not to mention its picture days for both kids next week.. so were looking at least another 75 or so there.. i figured i better get some school pics, other than russells grad pic, i havent bought school pics for either kid in 2 grades!- bad mummy.. sept is always so bad.. they demand sooo much money... i paid 65 to register russell.. 13 for a french workbook, 6 for his locker.. 20 for his lunch money... 5 for devons agenda, 5 for a school trip, pizza money, scholastic another 22... and the magazine fundraiser starts this coming week.. yay... not sure if i will be even able to swing my renewals ( martha, nintendo power, russells ps3 one.. and deans ontario out of doors... we will have to see...

oh- I bought myself some new coffee toppers from second cup for when i make my mocchachinos.. prob spelled that wrong- oh well lol- cant wait to try them.. 3 came in this set- cinnamon sugar, vanilla sugar and choc. sugar... yeah prob really easy to make them at home.. but their sugar is super fine castor.. ( dont have) and their blends are yummy..so when i make us some next weekend kathy.. you have new ones to try :)

I bought a new baking book the other night.. already did a couple recipes out of it.. my friend rose came over yesterday afternoon and I showed her how to make cinnamon curls... step by step.. she told me I was a good teacher and should do it as a job.. hmm wasnt that what I have said i wanted to do for months now? now WHO will PAY for this service??lol... I must be a pretty good teacher, since rose is also deaf and doesnt do ANY KIND of baking at home.. she didnt even have a basic understanding when i was showing her ( had to use really simple terms and repeat myself dozens of times in a dozen different ways lol)..she went home with a dozen rolls, the knowledge to make more and was happier than a pig in shit. It was nice seeing rose.. we dont get together too often- ( she has 3 kids!) and I am always so friggen busy..

cleaned the house top to bottom this morning.. ( havent done it since the beginning of the week) .. so I just have to do a ton of laundry tomorrow- and go to my mothers... I gave her money to pick me up a couple of things at the giant tiger- and her and joe ripped up ALL the carpets upstairs! ( what got into JOE? LOL) they have beautiful hardwood underneath however it desperately needs to be refinished; there is major water damage in multiple areas... we will see if Joe gets around to doing this.. or will he leave it like he did the stripped wall paper for years?? hmmm... needless to say my mother has now been not so subtly hinting she CANT POSSIBLY have thanksgiving NOW in HER HOUSE... ( rolling my eyes)... I didnt say a word... like we all care if she has stained wood floors... its not like we commented on the wallpaper.. she didnt care about that! ;p

k I am off- going to have a jacuzzi bath/book and go to bed..

ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment