Wednesday, September 2, 2009

summer is gone.. and a long rant.

616am.. been up since 510...Dean and I went to bed shortly after 10- I should have known I would jump up this early. By 8 I will be exhausted again. I am tempted to go grab a shower while everyone is still in bed- but 1) I dont want to disturb Dean.. and 2) I am being selfish, I want the ME time and enjoying every second of it while I can.

When I am done this smoke I am going to get myself an another coffee from my wonderful new coffee maker, courtesy of Kathy and Jason. This one doesnt pour all over the counter, shut off in 2 hours and the coffee actually tastes like coffee not mud.

Summer is drawing to a close, yet it feels like it never quite arrived... oh SURE I have been stuck home for weeks, holed up with the kids and playing june cleaver but since we never got around to DOING anything and Dean couldnt take vacation - and the weather has been ever so shitty It feels like it jumped from May to Sept. One more week till these kids r back in school, Im back into routine of getting up at the crack of dawn packing lunches, trying to get Devon to the bus stop without a huge blow out and finally have some ME time during the day where I can get on the treadmill more than once a week or just listen to the silence.

Russell went to the comic convention on the weekend. He loved it- but is now suffering from NOT buyers remorse lol- he is kicking himself for NOT buying the settlers of Catan expansion pack - he saved his money as he always does but this time came home and blew it all on his new girlfriend at the store this week. ahhh girlfriends... Am I truly old enough to have a teenager who has a GIRLFRIEND? ACK. I was looking foward to seeing some interesting pics of the con. what do I get( as usual) pics of chicks asses and boobs... I guess I should be grateful i guess they aren't pics of MENS asses! lol hes ass/boob and woman obsessed. Thats all I ever hear anymore... just got to say one thing.. i aint raisin' no babies!

Kathy and I had a pleasant Sat. however I felt like I should have entertained her and diana more- not just stand there talking for hours.. well at least it kept devon occupied for the day- the same can NOT be said for Sunday when he lost his mind..

ahh the sun is coming up. Today will be busy- we have to go run errands ( pharmacy, groceries, smokes. picking up devons now fixed DS) and then on to register russell at thorold high at a bbq for gr. nines at 530,...tomorrow I am HOPING to go to the ex. we will see... mum really wanted us to come up yet again to Port Dover but dean doesnt want to either- only so much you can take of 60 year + people hanging out- nothing for devon ( and only SHIANNE for russell) and going to dinner for fish. the weather isnt exactly BEACH weather either.. i would rather take the kids to the ex.. I havent gone in 9 years... although the crowds, noises and stimuli might put devon over the top.. we will see what money is left over too. Then of course dean goes back to work friday morning.. so this is our last chance of summer to cram in something before school starts.

my cake turned out awesome.. my mother liked it so much she ate 3/4's of it.. ( which is good- then I DIDNT eat the calories) my birthday was yucky.. devon and russell fighting..

oh and dean has to call gmac then fax shit to the bank.. i will HAVE to remember to get him to do this.. he has to before friday. I think the bank manager thought I was nuts when i said there just isnt any TIME for him to call anyone ( this over getting all our account #'s) I said he isnt HOME damn it and when he IS we cram a week into 2 days.. when the hell does he have TIME to call anyone and sit on the phone listening to options when we try and live a week in 2 days.

brb going to grab another coffee

this games room looks like george lucas/nintendo and a mexican ( salsa and nachos) threw up in here. didnt i just clean it? sigh


devon is up.. first thing he asks if to go on the computer to look for old lego stuff to BUY... sigh. can you give me a few minutes? where did my alone time go?

Su

No comments:

Post a Comment