Monday, September 14, 2009

monday morning.... despite a few grumblings and the im not going to school.. devon got on the bus and i had a pretty easy morning... PHEW.. I wish all mornings ( and nights- he was in bed and asleep by 830... well gees the kid was up from 3am!!- yeah- let's not spoil my mood and go there!) would go as easy as this... its such a nice way to start the day... no fights and out bursts..

maybe today I will actually tackle the LAUNDRY I have been avoiding doing for 4 days... sigh.. its not even the washing.. its the putting AWAY I CAN'T STAND. I have a load of mine and deans, towels, 2 comforters and devons... oh and sheets..I really should get it all done before dean gets home tomorrow- we have a busy couple days wed./thursday.. whats new...and If i dont do it all now.. it will just be sitting there on the weekend. At least yesterday i managed to tidy up.. make a pot of sauce and 82 meatballs..then went to my mothers.. her floors arent that bad! and she had actually taken down the front window curtains that I thought were beige.. nope they are WHITE HAHAHA she had NEVER washed them in the 10 years they have lived there! and yet she would come to my old house and inform me that my kitchen curtains would need washing all the time! ( and i did them at least 4 times a year!)

went to bed early last night..was IN bed by 930.. read for a bit and actually turned the lights out by 10... ( was up at 3am... so i was bloody tired) it makes it so much easier when devon goes to bed on time and me- shortly after... the routine to get him there is tiring in itself... all the prompting, bribing.. routine... computer time, then bath time,.. then snack time.. then tv in my room for one or two short shows.. then laying there with him hoping that I DONT fall asleep with him ...at least dean isnt beeping me anymore... i laid down the law.. i have been saying goodbye to him before i lay down with devon and IF I get up and have time later i will call you back... so far so good. it makes it so much easier when devon doesnt wake up or the phone ringing.. because 9 times out of ten,.. if he gets up hes UP.. no falling back asleep easily.. now if i could just get through to WYATT... even telling him the other day that I really DONT appreciate him calling at night he did again yesterday.. but at least it was only almost 9.. not like 11 last week! I would hate to have to turn off the phones at night in case of an emergency.

ugh just went down and through in a load... there are 4 comforters on the floor, compliments to russell...I really should steam the carpets at some point too.. Rose and I looked the other day and discovered that i have hardwood under the carpets on the stairs... no idea whats in the upper hallway.. but at least we can rip up the stairs, stain them and shallack them... if dean ever has a spare moment HA! next few days off are at christmas.. and i take it I am having christmas here- and both kids would be home.. so how and when would he do the stairs then? I am assuming it takes 48 hours to DRY.. and well.. devons, our room and the games room are upstairs..so good luck with that.

anyway- going to eat something for a change and talk to dean... and enjoy the quiet of a monday morning :P

ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment